Hey guys! I’ve been on a little hiatus & stepped out of the blogging world, but I’m back! Working, traveling & some other life changes made me put the blog in the backseat but I look forward to picking it up again, so stay tuned this week as I return back to regular posting! Here’s a few photos of what I’ve been up to including Lollapalooza(which was insanely fun) & another Chicago trip for my good friend’s birthday/a mini college reunion. & yes Chicago now has an even bigger chunk of my heart!
I would also like to take the time to thank Marcy of Sweet Magnolia Chic for nominating me for this One Lovely Blogger Award-I love her blog & you should go check it out! For all of you other readers these awards are a fun way to learn more about the person behind the blog and connect us to other bloggers.
This award requires that I share 7 facts that you may or may not know about me, so here we go:
1. I love dressing up & going out on the town, but I am an outdoors girl at heart. I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty & love going on adventures
2. My dream city would be to place Chicago inside of Denver
3. Ice Cream is my favorite food. I eat it at least 3 times a week (& I eat it with a fork)
4. Shopping for yourself is fun but I love shopping for others. My dream job would be to be a personal stylist or a wadrobe stylist for movies
5. My eyes are chameleon like & I don’t have a solid answer as to what color they are
6. I love music & wish I had been born with musical talent. I have considered putting my pen to song writing
7. I grew up at the dance studio & on stage. My favorite style of dance I’ve taken is hip-hop
Hope you learned something new about me!
As for the people I nominate here are the rules:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Add 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated
5. Display the award and follow the blogger who nominated you
Thanks & I look forward to continuing to blog!